Sunday, November 29, 2009

To my 3 or 4 loyal readers :-)

Here's the thing: I am a serial monogamist when it comes to my enthusiasms, whatever that means. What it usually means -- and meant most recently -- is that I'm halfway thru a fairly good (in my opinion) sword & sorcery story, about 8,000 words in, and I just get stuck. Worse than that, I find myself distracted by a book or two from one of my *other* favorite fictional subgenres, in this case noir crime fiction. And so, long story short, I need to work on this new noir blog for awhile, before I get back to the blood and thunder of S & S. (Go to http://www.whiskeybottleoverjesus.blogspot.com for the other blog.)

Thanks a heap!

1 Comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

We are sympatico today for sure. Half way men both!

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Dragons and Swords Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER